I survived the first day of the new year!
Here what I did.
I spent:
Netflix - $7.99
Epson - $26.99 - Printer Ink
Not too shabby if I do say so myself. And I don't count Starbucks as money spent as it is on my phone, being very unrealistic.
I watched:
Guilt Trip starring Babs and Seth Rogen. So funny and touching and sweet and amazing.
I read:
Divergent - Because I can't get enough of young adult dystopian novels. And they are making a movie. I need to have something to compare it to. (Ugh....this is nothing like the book....Did you read the book????...You should really read the book...it's so much better.....)JUST LIKE THAT!
I did:
Nothing except read and watch TV. The kid had a sleepover at her cousins house so I just hung around.
Also noting the fact that I stayed up until 10pm. HOLY SHIT...Like a grownup. Usually I'm asleep by 8.
I dined:
Porky peachy crock pot thing. Good.
I use a pork tenderloin instead of a pork roast as I like to shred it.
That's it...Have a great day.



No comments:
Post a Comment