Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Weekend wrap up. Final edition.

QVC - $24.01 - Oops.I think it's a payment for my face wash.
Amazon - $3.79 - Se sad, I don't even know what that is. Something subscribe and save.
Fresh and Easy - $5.18. Needed eggs.
Burger King - $9.84 - Husband stuff. I DON'T EVER eat that shit.
Amazon - $5.74 - Same as above.
Ulta - $29.81 - See prior post about how I NEEDED a new brow pencil.
Paypams - Refilled my kids lunch money - $40.00
QVC - $33.21 - Forgot to cancel Test tube.
Circle K - Husband gas - $74.65 (I hope.)

There you have it. 
See why I need to get this under control, I don't even know what half of that stuff is. 

SO STUPID.

I did however....put all of my unread books on my kindle so that I can and will read them. 
All 405 of them.

Seems perfectly reasonable.

Oh....I watched the bachelor this morning.  TRAIN WRECK. love it.

Next week I'll totally live tweet it.  @mamamoffat 

Peace out lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment