My name is Jenn and I spend money...There I said it.
Let's move on.
I spent:
CVS: $14.64 ( Amazing, I had $22.00 in extra bucks to use, couldn't' waste those. Wouldn't be prudent on my new budget lifestyle.)
but then.... I dropped the bottle of Pantene hair BB crème and it was the last one and I really wanted to try it out so......
Walgreen's: $12.40 (I bought aforementioned BB crème and some super cute Marchesa tweezers.
Hair dye...Because I need it.
Some Neutrogena hair mask (because the card next to it says its better than a $60 mask, well see!)
Fit me foundation is super dark for contouring.
New Maybelline lip gloss (No reason)
THEN......
Blockbuster next to Walgreen's is going out of business ........10 days left.......everything $1.99
Ugh
Blockbuster: $29.65
AMAZING, RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?
Five seasons of True Blood and The Internship. Neither of which I have seen.
#WINNING
No comments:
Post a Comment